The Queensland Government is delivering a second round of grants to eligible businesses under the Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program.
Round 2 opens on 1 July 2020, with $100 million of funds to be equally divided between Regional Queensland and South East Queensland (SEQ). The available grant amount is a minimum of $2,000 and up to a maximum of $10,000 per eligible small business.
How to Apply:
Round 2 will open on 1 July 2020
Due to demand this round of funding may only be open for a short period of time and will close when funding is expected to be exhausted. Please note Regional Queensland and South East Queensland will have independent funding allocations and may close at different times.
Get ready to apply by completing the following steps.
- Check your eligibility to:
- find out if you are eligible to apply for round 2
- confirm your business location
- subscribe to be alerted when round 2 opens.
- Read the application guidelines, frequently asked questions (FAQs) and application tips.
- Prepare your application and supporting documentation ready to submit when round 2 opens.
- After round 2 opens, lodge an online application here (only available after the round opens).
Funding will be paid upon approval of your grant application. Applicants will have 6 months to complete their projects and must acquit the total amount of funding received.
Grant recipients may be subjected to a random audit by the Queensland Government (or its representatives) to ensure that the information provided is true and correct. Where it is found that false or misleading information has been provided, penalties may apply, including refunding some or all of the grant funding.
Round 1 Information:
For information on how the funding can be used and the eligibility criteria, click on the below link to our previous blog post regarding round 1 of the grants.