Many businesses re-opening thanks to eased COVID-19 restrictions are now required to collect and store contact information for customers, workers and any contractors for a period of at least 28 days. The Government has put this requirement in place in order to help trace any COVID-19 infections that may occur.
A new, free browser-based application called GuestTrack has been launched to provide businesses with an easy way to collect and store this data.
How it works:
- Create a new account for your business with GuestTrack here
- Enter your business’s details as required
- Print out the QR code with visitor instructions
- Display the QR code in your business – either at the entrance or on each table
- Visitors will then be able to scan the QR code and input their contact details
If you are re-opening your business and unsure of your COVID-19 obligations, click on the below link for more information: