We hope that everyone is staying healthy and safe during this difficult and uncertain time. The impact of COVID-19 on small businesses is devastating and the toll it is taking on people’s mental health is serious.
It is important that mental health remains a priority as we all deal with the impacts and increased stresses of this crisis.
The following mental health services are available for support:
- Beyond Blue – crisis support
- Lifeline – crisis support
- Ahead for Business – small business mental health advice
- Heads Up – small business mental health advice
- Mensline – crisis support for men
- R U OK? Resources for conversations around mental health
- Reach Out – help for young people and their parents in difficult times
- SANE Australia – support for those who identify as having a complex mental illness
- Relationships Australia – relationship support services
- Standby – support for anyone who has been impacted by suicide
- Black Dog Institute
- Mindspot – free service providing assessment and treatment courses
Business & mental health
The below links are resources available for businesses to use to help support them through the Coronavirus outbreak.